Latest improvements RSS
The latest changes, fixes and new features on our platform.
We fixed an issue with the mobile fallback view of tables, whereby columns would not line up correctly when using a double-row header and merging empty cells.
Curved annotation lines no longer overlap with the annotation text box. We also improved the positioning, so the line is always connected to the actual text instead of the text box.
- Updated the map data for locator maps to OpenStreetMap data from 2022-03-07.
- The map data for the area markers (highlight region) and minimap features have been updated too. These data are from 2022-10-03.
- Fixed gaps in streets at certain locations and zoom levels.
- Protected areas (e.g. national parks and cultural heritage sites) are rendered in green color only when there’s a forest.
- Show fewer tiny roads (service roads) on low zoom levels.
X-axes with text scales now render correctly when there are duplicate values.
We disabled the ‘custom ticks’ input field for charts with text-based axis to account for incompatibility.
We removed an unintended space within decimal values in the scale bar.
Column names can now be changed with the size legend enabled without an issue.
Duplicate markers are now placed on top of the original layer, so they are easier to select, move, and edit.
When the scale bar is displayed in miles, it now uses the correct singular and plural forms.
We added the option to reduce symbol size on smaller screens (below 450px wide).
We fixed a bug with some color legends not working when using natural breaks in color scale.
A symbol size legend can now be added to symbol maps.
We fixed an issue with the alignment of the horizontal axis grid when using categorical data.
You can now add symbols to regions of a basemap — either by searching for a region key in the place search or by adding region keys to your address column and then clicking on “create coordinates”.
Legends inside of symbol and choropleth maps now have a subtle stroke to separate them from the chart background. This replaces the semi-opaque rectangle that used to serve the same purpose.
We fixed dark mode preview in the chart editor.